Best Poster and Oral Presentation Awards
Best posters from each category (Viz. Human, Environmental and computational microbiome) will be chosen for best poster awards. In addition, best oral presentation will also be awarded.
ICMR 2018 Travel grants
ICMR-2018 will provide limited number of travel grants for national and international student participants to support their attendance at the International Conference on Microbiome Research 2018 (ICMR-2018) from 19th - 22nd November 2018 at Pune, India.
The amount of the grants will be up to 500 USD (depending on the travel distance).
Deadline for submission of grant applications will be in accordance with the abstract submission deadline.
An eligible applicant for ICMR-2018 Travel Grant should:
- Be a Master or PhD student or Post-doctoral fellow (received doctoral degree less than three years prior the application deadline). Travel grants will not be awarded to faculty or industry participants.
- Be the first and presenting author of an accepted abstract.
- Attend the conference and be a registered participant who paid the registration fee after information on grant approval.
The following documents will need to be uploaded with the application:
- CV including list of publications
- Letter of recommendation from the current supervisor
- A copy of the abstract submitted via the ICMR-2018 website
Please upload the above documents in a single pdf file and the name file as “YourName_grantApp.pdf” and upload it along with the travel grant application form.
- You may apply for travel grant during the abstract submission. However the application will only be considered if the abstract is selected and the applicant be a registered participant of the conference.
- All the above awards and travel grants will be presented during the closing ceremony of ICMR-2018.
- Winners must be present during the Closing Ceremony to receive their prize.